Saturday, May 28, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnant

I really thought I was 26 weeks pregnant today...guess I'm getting ahead of myself!

Best Moment of the week:
 We had a really nice and busy week! We had fun at Tori's party on Sunday, had our first trip to the pool this year (which was fabulous!) on Monday, had a fun playdate with Meg and her son Hunter (a little younger than Carter, but they played really well together) on Wednesday, Grancy came home and was back at our house on Thursday, and we went to a yummy lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Auntie Lauren yesterday. Today we went to the Aquarium as our little 3.5-person family, then out to lunch and IKEA...spending time as a family is just so precious to me!

Epiphany of the week: Wouldn't really call it an epiphany, but I started registering this week. I made a list of the "stuff" we still need, which really isn't much since we're having another boy! My wonderful friends Lauren and LeShayne are throwing me a "baby sprinkle" (which is a mini-shower) so I'm trying to make my invite list and get registered since at the rate this pregnancy is flying, it will be here before I know it!

Entertaining question/comment/story of the week: Carter started blowing kisses and saying "thank you, mama" upon request. My mom taught him to roll on the ground, and he really likes crawling under your legs when you're standing up. He also loves doing the motions for Itsy Bitsy and Patty Cake.

Obsessions: None, really. Much less obsessive in general for this pregnancy. Wait, I take that back...Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory...totally worth obsessing over! And I would really, really, really like to pass my glucose test on Tuesday. Pretty please??

What I am most looking forward to this week: Nothing big planned...maybe some down time after being social butterflies this week!

What I miss the most: Sleeping comfortably, still. I think I will be in this holding pattern until I can roll onto my back again!

Symptoms: I tend to get really congested whenever I'm particularly active (only during pregnancy), so our trip to the aquarium, walk to and from Channelside and around IKEA has me congested with clogged up ears, no fun. I'm also feeling the strain of the extra weight in my lower back right now and soooooo sleeeeeepy.

Milestones: Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat.

Weight: 142

No comments:

Post a Comment