Saturday, April 23, 2011

HALFWAY THERE!!

Best Moment of the week: Seeing real, visible kicks and feeling him flop around in there.

Also, taking Carter to his first Easter egg hunt. He did such a great job! I didn't think he would really understand the concept yet, but he ran around like a champ and picked up a ton of eggs! And this morning, he said "love you" for the first time, then pat me on the back and gave me a hug!

Epiphany of the week: None really for me, but Carter has finally started to understand color since he got all of those Easter eggs!

Entertaining question/comment of the week: The girls from my mom's group all agreed that I finally have a baby bump, and Glenn told me I actually look pregnant now!

Obsessions: Seeing those kicks

What I am most looking forward to this week: Nothing much planned.

What I miss the most: Nothing, really.

Symptoms: Exhaustion.

Milestones: Finally reached the halfway point. Baby is about 10" head to toe (we measure differently starting this week) and weighs about 1o oz, and the size of a banana or cantaloupe.

Weight: 133...nothing gained this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment