Saturday, April 9, 2011

18 Weeks Pregnant

Best Moment of the week: Spending time with my hubby and sweet Munchkin and hearing Carter learn his brother's name.

Epiphany of the week: If we wanted to keep the baby's name a secret, we probably shouldn't have told our little parrot!

Entertaining question/comment of the week: "Let's tell Carter the baby's name is Bob." --Glenn, after above epiphany

Obsessions: Going in for my next doctor's appointment...it's the "big one" sonogram appointment where they check everything out. And we will hopefully have a final answer on the gender debate. May 2nd can't come soon enough!

What I am most looking forward to this week: Spending time with friends. Glenn being home finishing up his thesis.

What I miss the most: Nothing, really

Symptoms: I get really congested at random times and my ears clog up...very annoying! Exhaustion.

Milestones: We've made it to sweet potato week, which was the week Carter earned his nickname of "Tater Tot." :)

Weight: I hit 130 this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm if I see Carter Sunday I have some interrogating to do! Bruwhahahha

    ReplyDelete